- Use of non-metal spikes is required.
- All golfers must register in the clubhouse before they play.
- Groups are limited to no more than four players.
- All golfers must have their own clubs.
- All golfers should observe proper golf etiquette.
- Absolutely no personal beverages are permitted on the premises.
- When using golf carts, no more than two people are permitted on a cart at one time.
- Play should be completed in a maximum of 2 hours and 15 minutes, per nine holes.
- An adult must accompany juniors under the age of 12.
- When making the turn from #9-#10, players are allowed a short (6 min.) break.
- Use of range balls on the golf course is prohibited.
- The golf course is not to be used for any other purpose than the game of golf. As a safety precaution, walkers, joggers, bikers, etc. are not allowed on course property.
- The management reserves the right to prohibit use of the golf course by individuals who are found to continuously break course rules or destroy course property.
- All players are expected to help maintain the course at its best by replacing divots, repairing ball marks on greens, raking sand traps after use, and disposing of waste in containers provided.
- State law prohibits smoking on all golf course grounds and in all facilities.